Larian Studios has launched a brand new hotfix for Baldur’s Gate 3, and as promised, it addresses a bug that eliminated quite a lot of Minthara’s dialogue. Now you get to listen to what your different get together members take into consideration romancing her and uncover extra particulars on her backstory in Act 3.
There are additionally some much-needed fixes for PS5 gamers for bugs like audio not working (which required turning off 3D audio), damaged HDR, and even a crash from utilizing the onscreen keyboard. Efficiency when biking Character Sheet tabs in split-screen is improved and extra. Try among the patch notes under, and full notes right here, however watch out for spoilers.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is offered for PC after being in early entry for practically three years. It’s obtained tons of important acclaim and have become the second-highest launch on Steam this yr. Try our overview right here. It launches on September sixth for PS5, with early entry obtainable for Digital Deluxe and Collector’s Version homeowners.
- Mounted a bug that locked gamers out of a lot of Minthara’s strains of dialogue.
CRASHES AND BLOCKERS
- Mounted typically not with the ability to discuss to NPCs or get together members as a result of the sport thought you have been nonetheless in a dialogue.
- Mounted a uncommon crash that might happen when faraway characters received near the get together.
- Mounted a crash that might happen if a guard responding to a criminal offense created a summon (e.g. an elemental), and also you fled the fight or have been incapacitated with out killing the summon.
- Mounted a difficulty inflicting the sport’s audio to cease engaged on PS5.
- Mounted graphical points on HDR TVs when the HDR black degree calibration was set to 0.
- Mounted a crash that might happen when opening the onscreen keyboard.
- Mounted a reminiscence leak when creating and destroying many objects.
- Improved efficiency when biking by Character Sheet tabs in splitscreen.
- Mounted splitscreen not working appropriately when a consumer with splitscreen already enabled joins a multiplayer sport.
- Mounted dismissed avatars not exhibiting up correctly in Withers’ Wardrobe if the host is at camp and is already wanting contained in the wardrobe.
- Mounted characters typically disappearing on splitscreen when the consumer reconnects after disconnecting whereas listening in on a dialogue.
- Shoppers rejoining a multiplayer sport the place there’s a dismissed avatar in Withers’ Wardrobe will now have the ability to decide that avatar up once more quite than need to create a brand new avatar. (This bug would occur when the consumer left the session and one other participant chosen that consumer’s avatar in the midst of the dismiss-to-camp dialogue.)