The hotfixes for Blizzard Leisure’s Diablo 4 proceed to roll out, implementing bug fixes and stability adjustments to the motion RPG looter. Nevertheless, its newest hotfix additionally “adjusts” Elite monster density in Dungeons to standardize them throughout the board to make sure that nobody dungeon’s “extra environment friendly to run by way of than others.”
It isn’t the primary time Blizzard has nerfed Elite spawns, particularly since gamers would exploit them for fast XP. As for different fixes, the Legendary Affix “Edgemaster’s Side” will not reapply its harm bonus to Whirlwind when utilizing a Shout. The Side of Berserk Ripping and the Two-Handed Experience for the Barbarian was unintentionally dealing loopy quantities of injury, in order that’s additionally been mounted.
Whirlwind Barbarian remains to be one of many strongest end-game builds, so there’s that comfort. Try the total hotfix notes under. Diablo 4 is on the market for Xbox One, Xbox Collection X/S, PS4, PS5 and PC. It’s earned over $666 million in income in its first 5 days. You possibly can take a look at our assessment of it right here.
HOTFIX 9 – JUNE 12, 2023 – 1.0.2
- Additional changes to elite monster density in dungeons.
Developer Observe: We’re standardizing the density of elite monsters that spawn in dungeons to make sure that no specific dungeon is clearly extra environment friendly to run by way of than others.
Legendary Side Modifications
- Fastened a difficulty the place the harm bonus from the “Edgemaster’s Side” Legendary Affix was incorrectly reapplied to Whirlwind when a Shout was used.
- Resolved points referring to “Side of Berserk Ripping” and Barbarian’s Two-Handed Sword Experience that have been permitting gamers to deal unintended quantities of injury.
- Fastened a difficulty the place the World Tier 3 quest was given to gamers who haven’t but met the necessities wanted to advance to that World Tier.
- Fastened a difficulty the place an occasion within the Dilapidated Aqueducts subzone had improper stage scaling.
- Additional stability enhancements.