Nexon’s long-awaited first DLC character, Spectre, is lastly accessible in DNF Duel. As well as, it launched patch Ver.1.40, which makes varied changes to fight and provides new mechanics, like Indomitable Spirit and Dice Choose. Gamers can choose the Gold or Clear Dice earlier than battles, and when their well being drops beneath 30 or 50 p.c, they’ll acquire totally different boosts.
Different adjustments embrace updates to the opening cinematic (with the unique nonetheless viewable within the gallery) and improved enter on PS5. Ranked Match’s search algorithm has additionally been revised. Varied bugs, just like the Report/Playback button activating in some conditions in Coaching Mode or opponents successful in Story Mode on Double KO, are additionally mounted.
Take a look at the total patch notes beneath. DNF Duel is on the market for PS4, PS5, Nintendo Change and PC. Take a look at our evaluation for the bottom recreation. Two extra DLC characters are releasing this 12 months, so keep tuned for extra reveals within the coming months.
[Ver.1.40] Patch Notes
Ver 1.40 patch has been launched with the next updates:
- New DLC character – Spectre has been added.
- Battle stability changes have been made.
- New Battle System has been added.
Basic / In varied Modes
- Improved enter lag on PlayStation 5.
- Opening cinematic has been up to date (The earlier model may be present in Film Gallery).
- Revised the search algorithm for Ranked Match. (Not utilized to Nintendo Change)
- Mounted the bug during which the opponent set as ‘Guard all’ can generally be hit when sure actions are recorded on Reversal recording.
- Mounted the bug during which Report/Playback shortcut button is activated in sure conditions, even when Report/Playback Kind is ready as ‘Random’ in Motion Report Settings.
- Mounted the bug during which solely the opponent wins upon Double KO. (Not utilized to Nintendo Change)
- Mounted the bug during which the entry isn’t routinely launched after the restricted time to just accept the match has handed. (Utilized solely to Nintendo Change)
- Mounted the bug during which Reversal system discover is displayed when it has not been activated.
- Mounted the bug during which sure objects are displayed in entrance of system discover in Oceanic Specific Stage.
- Moved 1P’s arrow keys to the left facet of the display in Coaching Mode and Replay Mode. (Utilized solely to Nintendo Change)