There are six Signboards to be collected in Remaining Fantasy 16. They fall beneath the class of Curiosities, however are distinctive, in that they’re all awarded to you mechanically as rewards for the profitable completion of facet quests. The opposite significance they maintain is that they’re a part of the set of twenty-two Curiosities which may be showcased on the Wall of Reminiscences in Clive’s Chambers. This FF XVI information will present you ways every of them are unlocked and what they do.
Hanged Man Signboard
“The symbol of the Hanged Man, the tavern on the coronary heart of Lostwing. The village is a haven for the downtrodden constructed round a Fallen smash–one as apt to disclose its secrets and techniques because the Hanged Man’s enigmatic tavernkeeper.”
- Conditions: Completion of story quest “Cloak and Dagger”, and facet quest “For Nice Justice I”.
- Facet Quest: “For Nice Justice II”
- Start at: Lostwing in Central Sanbreque
- Quest Granted By: Quinten
The symbol of the Hanged Man, the tavern that sits on the coronary heart of Lostwing–now within the depths of an aetherflood. It depicts a hooded, certain, and starved man hung by the ankles–maybe considering how he’ll take his vengeance on those that made him this manner. Now that Quinten strives to construct a brand new future for the remnants of his Lostwing household, mayhap the Hanged Man will rise once more–however possible beneath a unique identify.
Martha’s Relaxation Signboard
“The symbol of Martha’s Relaxation, private fiefdom of the Golden Stables’ indomitable landlady. To these with no love for the empire, the settlement stands as an island of security in a sea of something however.”
- Conditions: Completion of story quest “Throughout the Slim”, and facet quest “Rekindling the Flame I”.
- Facet Quest: “Rekindling the Flame II”
- Start at: Martha’s Relaxation in Central Rosaria
- Quest Granted By: Martha
The symbol of Martha’s Relaxation, private fiefdom of the landlady of the Golden Stables, and an island of security and safety in a sea of something however. It reveals a sleeping chocobo–and the Guardians and Bearers of Rosaria can too relaxation straightforward, secure within the data that they’ve a pal in Martha.
Crimson Caravans Signboard
“The symbol of the Crimson Caravans–porters of vast renown. They’re based mostly in Boklad, the place merchants from throughout Valisthea flock to browse the Thousand Tables, and transport their wares both all through the Dominion, or on down the Crystal Highway to the lands past.”
- Conditions: Completion of story quest “Throughout the Slim”, and facet quest “Buying and selling Locations I”.
- Facet Quest: “Buying and selling Locations II”
- Start at: Boklad in Northeastern Dhalmekia
- Quest Giver: Theodore
The symbol of the Crimson Caravans–porters of vast renown based mostly out there city of Boklad. It depicts a laden chocobo. After the demise of her brother and confidant, Theodore, Eloise selected to proceed the work that they had begun collectively–releasing Bearers from slavery, simply as she had freed him so a few years earlier than.
Briar’s Kiss Signboard
“The symbol of the Briar’s Kiss, satisfaction of Dalimil. The forge is nearly as common with touring retailers because the buying and selling publish’s well-known therapeutic baths, the place the weary can soak away their saddle sores on the best way to Drake’s Fang.”
- Conditions: Completion of story quest “Again to Their Origin”, and facet quest “Traces within the Sand I”.
- Facet Quest: “Traces within the Sand II”
- Start at: The Dalimil Inn in Western Dhalmekia
- Quest Giver: L’ubor
The symbol of the Briar’s Kiss, the best forge in Dalimil, run by its puckish and precocious younger forgemaster, L’ubor. He inherited each his forge and the position of Desert Hare from his predecessor, the unique Ruzena Dalimil–although the mayoralty of Dalimil, he gained fully by his personal deserves.
“The symbol of the Timeless’s headquarters in Tabor. The village is house to the best leatherworkers and lapidaries in Dhalmekia, who’re little conscious that their affable new neighbors are members of a secret society sworn to serve the Phoenix.”
- Prerequisite: Completion of story quest “Again to Their Origin”, and facet quest “Obligation Timeless I”.
- Facet Quest: “Obligation Timeless II”
- Start at: Tabor in Jap Dhalmekia
- Quest Giver: Cyril
The symbol of the Timeless’s headquarters in Tabor. The Timeless are a secret society sworn to serve Home Rosfield–and extra significantly, the Dominants of the Phoenix which are born into the Rosfield line. Such is their acolytes’ religion within the Phoenix, they are going to gladly give up their lives if it ought to be for the good thing about their grasp.
“The symbol of the Veil, Northreach’s far famed home of ailing reputation. The city is the gateway to the imperial capital of Oriflamme, the place waves of outdated cash and new lap towards the opposing sides of the good wall.”
- Prerequisite: Completion of story quest “Again to Their Origin”, and facet quest “Underneath New Administration I”.
- Facet Quest: “Underneath New Administration II”
- Start at: Northreach in Northern Sanbreque
- Quest Giver: Isabelle
The symbol of the Veil, Northreach’s far famed home of ailing reputation. The city is the gateway to the imperial capital of Oriflamme, the place waves of outdated cash and new lap towards the opposing sides of the good wall. Nevertheless, the Veil’s proprietor Isabelle is aware of it finest as a secure haven in a storm–the city that took in her and the person she cherished when the remainder of the world shunned them.
And that’s all six Signboard places in Remaining Fantasy XVI. Amassing all of them will unlock the “And They Opened Up My Thoughts” trophy. Persevering with to gather the remaining sixteen Curiosities that represent the Wall of Reminiscences will subsequently unlock the “For the Hoard” trophy.