Helldivers 2 has gotten a brand new replace on PC, hoping to repair lots of the crashes that gamers have been dealing with, in addition to bringing enhancements to the sport’s on-line matchmaking. The replace, out now on PC, shall be coming to the PS5 model of Helldivers 2 at a later date.
In an announcement launched alongside the patch, the studio acknowledges that the replace is only a first step at fixing points, particularly in terms of matchmaking. An entire resolution to repair matchmaking points in Helldivers 2 will doubtless take extra time.
“On this new construct, we’ve managed to enhance the matchmaking success charge additional, however sadly, it’s not all the way in which there but.” stated the studio in its assertion. “The total resolution may take further days of labor earlier than it’s absolutely practical.”
The studio additionally states that matchmaking appears to have a better charge of success if gamers attempt to be part of an lively recreation by looking out on planets, relatively than making use of the in-game Quickplay choice.
Arrowhead Recreation Studios had introduced that it has been laborious at work on fixing points that gamers have been dealing with when it got here to the sport’s normal stability, in addition to the matchmaking not working correctly, earlier this week. The studio additionally just lately revealed its causes for utilizing GameGuard as its anti-cheat of selection.
Helldivers 2 was launched on PC and PS5 this week. Try the total patch notes under.
- The next points have been fastened for this model.
- Resolved crashes when urgent ESC to open the menu, or O to open the social tab.
- Recreation not crashes after matchmaking.
- Normal enhancements to matchmaking.
- Resolved crashes after interacting with the Armory earlier than their first dive.
- Solved crash-to-desktop when equipping the MP-98 Knight.
- These are points that have been both launched by this patch and are being labored on, or are from a earlier model and haven’t but been fastened.
- Gamers should expertise some instability whereas matchmaking.