After releasing an accessibility patch for Amnesia: The Bunker, Frictional Video games is again with one other. Model 1.31 isn’t as hefty however presents new additions, together with a Very Simple problem preset. In case your choice runs reverse to Shell Shock Mode, then this ought to be a worthwhile addition.
There’s additionally a toggle mode for leaning and a Very Massive font dimension for subtitles. Additionally, when deciding on Lowered Digicam Movement, digital camera shake is disabled, making for a smoother expertise. Different enhancements embody higher readability and aesthetics for some photographs, fixing a problem that precipitated the “Toot Candy” Achievement to not unlock at 120 FPS, and one other that might lock gamers to the torch.
Take a look at the complete patch notes beneath. Although the patch addresses a number of points, Frictional encourages these going through any issues to ship suggestions right here.
Amnesia: The Bunker is on the market for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Xbox Collection X/S. Take a look at our evaluation, the place we awarded it an 8 out of 10.
Patch Log – Amnesia: The Bunker (Model 1.31)
- Added a brand new ‘Very Simple’ problem preset.
- Applied a toggle mode for leaning.
- Elevated the ‘Very Massive’ subtitle font dimension.
- Disabled digital camera shake when ‘Lowered Digicam Movement’ is enabled.
- Improved the aesthetics and readability of a few of the photographs.
- Resolved a problem the place the participant might get locked contained in the torch state when the use merchandise toggle mode was enabled.
- Fastened a bug the place the fuse work together icon would seem when aiming a fuse at sure entities within the Officer Hub.
- Sorted out a problem that made it troublesome to earn the ‘Toot Candy’ achievement when enjoying on 120 FPS.