A brand new patch is reside for Falcom’s The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie on PC. It addresses a number of points and improves efficiency in sure areas. It fixes lacking Hyperlink Assaults for some characters and two cases that might result in crashes when taking part in Magical Woman Alisa LS.
AVX has additionally been disabled to assist previous or lower-end CPUs (which received’t have an effect on efficiency on high-end configurations), and GPU-bound efficiency in VR is improved by 20 %. The button immediate within the Battle Change tutorial can also be fastened, together with the Trails to Stroll HUD alignment in ultrawide facet ratios.
Try the complete replace notes under for different modifications. The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie is accessible for PS4, PS5, PC and Nintendo Swap. Try our official assessment. Falcom hasn’t confirmed when Kuro no Kiseki 1 and 2 will launch within the West, nevertheless it’s working laborious to “get these tasks began.” Keep tuned for extra updates within the meantime.
Model 1.0.3 Launch Notes
- Repair some characters lacking their hyperlink assaults.
- Repair two separate cases of potential crashes on some programs within the Magical Woman Alisa minigame.
- Disable AVX with the intention to assist very previous or lower-end CPUs.
- Enhance GPU-bound efficiency in VR by 20% or extra by leveraging the hidden space mesh.
- Repair the button immediate proven within the battle change tutorial (sure, we missed one).
- Repair the alignment of the “Trails to Stroll” HuD in ultrawide facet ratios.Repair the letterboxing of a selected subset of image-based story scenes in <16:9 resolutions.